Scary games >:D

Talk about everything non-game related here.
camneliops80
SuperBacker
SuperBacker

Re: Scary games >:D

Postby camneliops80 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:32 am

Ahh, that's a relief, then! If I can do things other than just run away from monsters, I'll be happy about that.

Roymaeda
SuperBacker
SuperBacker

Postby Roymaeda » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:34 pm

there might be times where you can use an axe. it pretty much is you running from monsters but again there all different. like there is one that is kinda like the weeping angles from Dr.Who that moves when you not looking at it and blink.
Odin " My darkness was darker than yours!".

Roymaeda
SuperBacker
SuperBacker

Postby Roymaeda » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:25 am

I always feel self conscious when I write a reply to myself or after me. Anyways I'm curious to hear what everyone actually played on Halloween. I might linger on the scary side for a few more weeks. Dealing with black Friday is scary for other reasons and its the fun kind of scary.
Odin " My darkness was darker than yours!".

camneliops80
SuperBacker
SuperBacker

Postby camneliops80 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:41 am

Uhh, let's see... I definitely played some more Boyfriend to Death, some Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion, the Dr. Frank's Build-a-Boyfriend demo, aaand also some Dragon Age: Inquisition. The Fallow Mire in DA:I is practically custom-designed to scare me: tons of undead, in a swamp, at night, during a thunderstorm. The only thing that keeps me from freaking out is listening to my companions chatter with each other. ;_;

Hope your Halloween was fun!

SentimentalTrickster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby SentimentalTrickster » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:48 pm

Unfortunately, I couldn't play anything, and I had so many plans > < Ah, but at least I ate pumpkin muffins, so it was a little bit Halloween-y! :)
"There is, I think, humor here which does not translate well from English into sanity.”
― Jim Butcher, Changes

camneliops80
SuperBacker
SuperBacker

Postby camneliops80 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:13 am

I know it's, uh, March right now, but I'm in the mood for scary/creepy/horrible stuff, so here are some links!

For anyone who enjoyed the original Boyfriend to Death, the sequel is finally out! I'm too busy to start playing it tonight, so the only heads-up I can give is to read the list of warnings on the page. Sounds... intense. :twisted:
http://boyfriendtodeath.com/btd-2-fresh-blood.html

Next, Metamorphoser, a great little sci-fi/horror BL, is finished! It's $10, but worth it, in my opinion. (The demo is still free, though.) Again, please heed the warnings!
https://supercircuit.itch.io/metamorphoser

And lastly, my new favorite obsession: Date or Die! The original demo came out last year, and is a brief look at the more romantic/sexy side of the game; the new demo is the game's actual prologue, and emphasizes the scary side. I don't see a list of warnings on these pages, so I'll mention that the demos contain some violence (stabbing, choking).
https://arden.itch.io/demo-or-die
https://arden.itch.io/date-or-die-prologue

Hope y'all have fun! (And if you play the Date or Die prologue, please let me know who you got matched with! :D )

SentimentalTrickster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby SentimentalTrickster » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:37 pm

New Boyfriend to Death, awesome! Thank you for letting us know, I'll play it when I have a break^^ I hope to play the other two some day as well.
"There is, I think, humor here which does not translate well from English into sanity.”
― Jim Butcher, Changes

Return to “General Discussion”