Make a Let's Play?

Share your thoughts and feedback on Sentimental Trickster!
AndyFord
SuperBacker
SuperBacker

Make a Let's Play?

Postby AndyFord » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:52 pm

So a really good friend and I started a YouTube account a while back called Haku And Ana, and we went on a hiatus for a while so that we could get better editing and recording software and figure out a schedule for us to work with, and now that we plan to come back in action I was wondering if y'all think we should make a Let's Play of the demo?

We only have a little over a hundred subscribers at the moment, but if the two of us are entertaining enough and we spread the video to BL/yaoi groups (such as Yaoi-A-Go-Go) we can garner the game more attention and maybe gather up people willing to support the game more for all those other additives, such as voice acting and the secret hidden character.

What do you guys think? If y'all want, we can record and edit the video and show it just to you guys first to see if y'all think it's good enough.

camneliops80
SuperBacker
SuperBacker

Re: Make a Let's Play?

Postby camneliops80 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:29 am

Sure, it sounds like a good idea! I definitely enjoy watching demo Let's Plays, and they've brought my attention to games I never would have noticed otherwise.

SentimentalTrickster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby SentimentalTrickster » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:31 am

I think it's an awesome idea! It's very nice of you to think about my demo, Andy :) I often listen to less known YouTubers as there are few big ones I enjoy. I'm looking forward to seeing your video^^ And we all have to start somewhere. You may have few subscribers now, but with time and dedication this number will surely grow!
"There is, I think, humor here which does not translate well from English into sanity.”
― Jim Butcher, Changes

AndyFord
SuperBacker
SuperBacker

Postby AndyFord » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:19 am

Glad to know!! :D

We'll start recording it tomorrow and it will probably be posted by Sunday/Monday, depending on how long it takes me to edit it/what my work hours are next week. :3

I'll be sure to post a link here when we are done~

Return to “Game Discussion”