Other BL Games?

Share your thoughts and feedback on Sentimental Trickster!
I2aScAII
SuperBacker
SuperBacker

Other BL Games?

Postby I2aScAII » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:14 am

Hey all! What are all the BL games out there? I'm super excited for Sentimenal Trickster, but this is the first time I've ever played a BL game before. Since then I've come across Enzai and Absolute Obedience. What other (english translated please) BL games are there?

Thanks in advance!

ChaosMorning
SuperBacker
SuperBacker

Re: Other BL Games?

Postby ChaosMorning » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:45 am

Drammatical Murder has an english patch that you can download, Obscurasoft's "Coming Out on Top" is a more western one, but it's just as explicit (if not more so, since it isn't censored the way a lot of yaoi games are) and is super funny too.

Scarlet Dream is currently in development (http://scarletdreamgame.tumblr.com/).

Forget-Me-Not is a free english game, no explicit sexual content but it does have pretty dark themes.

A Hand in the Darkness doesn't have explicit CGs does have sexual content. It's set to release shortly, and just uploaded a demo recently.

Monstrous Lovers is still in development, and is supposed to release sometime this year.

There's also Seiyuu Danshi, which had also had a successful kickstarter. It's going to be voiced.

There's this place to learn more: http://englishblgames.tumblr.com/game%20index

camneliops80
SuperBacker
SuperBacker

Postby camneliops80 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:34 am

ChaosMorning definitely has a handle on it, but I figured I'd mention a few of my favorites, as well! If you're into 18+ games, I'd recommend No, Thank You!!! (long game, translated from Japanese & available from MangaGamer) and Starfighter: Eclipse (short game from Date Nighto, based on the Starfighter webcomic). There are also demos out for Metamorphoser, Monstrous Lovers, Legend of Rune, and Lemures Blue's 2AM.

SentimentalTrickster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby SentimentalTrickster » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:24 pm

Hello :) Let me add 2 more that I enjoyed, that is Lamento and Togainu no Chi. The first is a dark(ish) fantasy with cat boys and the second is set in a dystopian world full of blood, lawlessness and violence.

If you like text games, I quite enjoyed The Choice of Robots, although I wasn't blown away by it. Its strong point is definitely the writing and many endings you have a direct impact on.
"There is, I think, humor here which does not translate well from English into sanity.”
― Jim Butcher, Changes

Roymaeda
SuperBacker
SuperBacker

Postby Roymaeda » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:21 pm

I discovered one called full service through tumblr no kickstarter at the moment from what i can tell but it looks interesting. Might be dialogue heavey abd they are looking for Va on the site, but I'd welcome that since i love visual novels that eat up my time. played the demo and the LI's give different styles of massage to the mc. Think the site said its due in the summer.
Odin " My darkness was darker than yours!".

I2aScAII
SuperBacker
SuperBacker

Postby I2aScAII » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:43 am

Are there any other Kickstarters or Indiegogos that have BL in it? This is awesome. My adventure into gay fetish animated novel games (I love 18+ stuff)

SentimentalTrickster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby SentimentalTrickster » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:00 pm

I2aScAII wrote:Are there any other Kickstarters or Indiegogos that have BL in it? This is awesome. My adventure into gay fetish animated novel games (I love 18+ stuff)

In addition to what was already mentioned, there's Eldet. It's a medieval fantasy :)
"There is, I think, humor here which does not translate well from English into sanity.”
― Jim Butcher, Changes

Roymaeda
SuperBacker
SuperBacker

Postby Roymaeda » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:03 am

Kick starter has passed and passed the set goals but there was a hand in the darkness and the demo recently went up. 3 potential Li's in an early 19th century boarding school/church. I ended up backing that and it sounds interesting to me at least.

Roymaeda
SuperBacker
SuperBacker

Postby Roymaeda » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:03 am

Kick starter has passed and passed the set goals but there was a hand in the darkness and the demo recently went up. 3 potential Li's in an early 19th century boarding school/church. I ended up backing that and it sounds interesting to me at least.

EchoArbor
SuperBacker
SuperBacker

Postby EchoArbor » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:25 pm

Silver Chaos has an English patch. It's very anime though, but I liked a couple of the characters.

Sweet Pool also has a patch. It's interesting and done a bit differently than most VNs. Quite gory and it has no good endings :P

Return to “Game Discussion”